Monday, February 11, 2013

The great skull cookie cutter challenge

I am participating in another challenge among a bunch of my fellow cookiers. In honor of Sweet Sugar Belle's crazy ability to use random cutters to make anything but what they were designed for, we are passing along a skull cookie cutter from person to person to see how many things we can make, besides a skull, before it gets back to the original person. So far we've had hippos, ice cream cones, cats, Kenny, Nemo, flowers... I can't wait to see what else they come up with. These were my contribution, astronauts, complete with rocket ship. I sketched out a bunch of different ideas for this challenge but these little guys kept calling me to make them and I loved how cute they came out. This challenge was a lot of fun and what a great way to get people to look twice as something they thought could only be one thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment