Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bow ties are cool... Dr. Who take 2

I was blessed to be able to do another fun set of Dr. Who cookies this week. After talking with the customer she told me I was allowed to have some fun with them so I went for something more whimiscal and really play on the birthday theme. I tried to keep it down to a few simple elements and make them fun, like the little fez toppers on the cupcakes :) I don't know who the little white guys are but someone needed to hold the party baloons so they won the job. Allons-y!


3 comments:

  1. They are Adipose babies AKA fat babies made by the Adipose Corporation for the aliens on Adipose 1. {Season 3} =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are also brilliant! I love the little Adipose holding the balloons. So adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my cookies!! The box just came today, ordered by my friend who was super excited about them. I haven't tasted them yet, but they're so cute. I'm not even sure I can eat them lol. My birthday's still a week away, but this is an amazing first present!

    ReplyDelete