Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Surprise birthday cookies... theme? Video games!


This was an order I couldn't pass up. These were for a coworker of my husband who wanted to surprise her boyfriend with some retro video game themed cookies. We did some sneaky conversation starters and found out his favorite games growing up were the NES gold copy of The Legend of Zelda, and Super Metroid for SNES. I think I went a little crazy on the small cookies but I just couldn't stop... Of course you see the Zelda and Metroid ones but there is also Mario question block,  one-up and growth mushrooms, invincible star, Pac Man (with food), Portal, Kid Icarus, Mega Man, NES controller, SNES controller, and the large "stars" are his age with his gamer tag :)





She brought them to him at work and they were a huge hit. I had so many ideas that I couldn't do. I think there is going to be a sequel to this set ;)

This was the first bite, I love this pic... it makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment