Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm baking for Bastrop :)

Austin Bakes for Bastrop is a group that is organizing a SEVEN location bake sale this Saturday all around Austin. Everything is donated and all proceeds to go benefit the victims of the recent wildfires here in Bastrop. I was very excited to get an email from Kathryn this evening inviting me to participate with bunch of very talented bakers that are all doing something to try and help. If you are out and about this Saturday please check out the website and find a sale near you. I will be updating with pics, so far I plan to make a dozen and a half Texas flags, some fall leaves in a new brown sugar spice flavor cookie I just found, some two flavor sunflowers and a bunch of texas theme "bites." Wish me luck, should be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment